250 ml Additive Saves time, money and...
250 ml Additive
Saves time, money and material by its controlled 10 minutes flush.
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
A 10 minutes radiator flush.
An effective cleaning formula, containing surfactants, acid neutralisers, corrosion inhibitors and additives in water.
Radiator Clean is a one-step action product, designed for use in all cooling systems including aluminium.
• Quickly disperses and emulsifies sludge, grease, scale and rust that build-up in the radiator and cooling system.
• Neutralises acids formed by anti-freeze breakdown.
• Protects the radiator system against corrosive action of these acids.
• Regular use helps to maintain cooling system efficiency.
• Prevents engine overheating and damage.
• Saves time, money and material by its controlled 10 minutes flush.
• Non-foaming formula compatible with all commonly used radiator alloys (including aluminium), plastics, rubbers and gasket materials.
Interior cleaning of cooling systems of:
• stationary heating systems
• Follow car manufacturers directions to drain cooling system.
• Shake can of CRC Radiator Clean and add to system filled with fresh water.
• Turn on the heater and allow engine to warm-up.
• Run engine for 10 minutes after reaching normal operating temperatures.
• Stop engine and drain radiator.
• Refill with water. Do not add cold water to a hot system! Add anti-freeze, as needed.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
No customer reviews for the moment.