400 ml Cleans and renovates...
Cleans and renovates plastics and rubbers
CRC COCKPIT SHINE
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Cleans and renovates plastics and rubbers.
A combination of mild, quickly evaporating solvents and stable, inert polymers which leave a non-staining, water-repellent film. CRC Cockpit Shine forms a protective barrier against color fading and hardening caused by the penetration of ozone, U.V. rays and oxygen.
• Cleans plastic and rubber.
• Polishes and shines dashboards, bumpers, spoilers, vinyl roofs, upholstery, etc.
• Renovates car interiors.
• Maintains the elasticity of door and trunk rubber linings, it does not become sticky.
• Forms a clear, shiny, inert, non-staining, water-repellent film.
• Removes stains and nicotine from car interiors.
• Leaves a fresh fragrant smell.
• Harmless to the rubbers and plastics usual applied in the cars interior. Test on a small area before using on very sensitive plastics, adhesive mounted or stressed parts.
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
• Aerosols are pressurised with high purity CO2, giving an active product content of over 97%.
• Vinyl tops
• Vinyl upholstery parts
• Rubber mats
• On large surfaces: Spray a light, even film and wipe out immediately with a lint free cloth.
• On smaller surfaces: spray on a lint free cloth and wipe out on the surface
• Repeat application if necessary.
• Removal: by CRC Quickleen.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not use on steering wheel, gear shift lever or pedals.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
|1||73,87 TL||73,87 TL|