200 gr Clay Bar To remove Industrial...
200 gr Clay Bar
To remove Industrial fall out, paint overspray, rail brake dust, tree sap residues, water spots etc.
A revolutionary non-scratch surface cleaning putty which simply and safely lifts away many surface problems in bodyshops and valeting bays.
• Removes industrial fallout, rail dust contaminant, surface dust and most forms of metal fallout etc. from paintwork, glass, plastic, aluminium and chrome. Saves an incredible amount of time
and hassle over conventional procedures.
• Removes paint overspray, eg dry dust, airborne drift, overspray on glazed surfaces etc.• Removes paintwork contaminants (eh. Emulsion spatter).
• No hazardous solvents or acids.
• No scratching, no scraping, no compounding, no flatting.
• No problems of plastic staining from compound water marks.
• Easy to use, no training required
• Safe but effective
• Reduces contaminant removal time
• Eliminates the need for solvents
• Contains no hazardous elements
• Can be used over and over again
How to use Concept Clay
1. Wash the surface thoroughly with a mild shampoo to remove surface dirt and grit
2. Check Concept Clay is not contaminated with any heavy dirt particles that could scratch
3. Wet surface with slightly soapy water (add some silicone free Profile wash and wax to the water
4. Cut off a quarter of the brick, roll into a ball then flatten into a pancake shape.
5. Using this flattened piece, move in an overlapping pattern similar to sanding.
|1||225,55 TL||225,55 TL|