400 ml CRC Single Component,...
CRC Single Component, Zinc-Aluminium Coating
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
A single component, zinc-aluminium coating combining corrosion protection properties with the lustre look of aluminium. Galva Brite is a combination of zinc and aluminium powders, resins and additives, formulated to form a flexible protective film with a bright, glossy appearance.
• Excellent touch-up for galvanized surfaces.
• Provides excellent corrosion and rust resistance to ferrous metals.
• Unique combination of flexibility and hardness.
• Resists rusting, peeling and fading.
• Adheres well to metal surfaces.
• Combines the galvanized look with the convenience of an aerosol application.
• Totally lead and chromate free.
• No chlorinated solvents.
• Aerosols use dimethylether (DME) propellant for controlled spray and film properties.
• Fences and gates
• Home, garden and farm equipment
• Construction equipment
• Structural steel
• Guard rails
• Welding seams
• Pipes and fittings
• Coastal and shipborne installations
• Repair of LPG storage tanks
• Shake aerosol can very well for at least one minute after agitator ball is free. Stir or mix bulk product well to obtain a homogeneous dispersion. Repeat frequently while using.
• Apply to a clean, degreased, dry surface for best results. Remove rust and scale with a wire brush.
• Apply in light, even coats; best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 15-20 minutes.
• When spraying is finished, clean aerosol valve by turning can upside down and press button until only propellant escapes. If clogging occurs, remove button and clean orifice with fine wire.
• Do not use on energized equipment. Use in well ventilated area.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
|1||92,58 TL||92,58 TL|