500 ml Water-based gas leak detector
Water-based gas leak detector
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Water-based gas leak detector, containing surface-active and anti-corrosion agents and stabilizers. Leak Finder detects and locates quickly and reliably gas leaks and pressure losses in pipes, pressurized systems, etc. by forming highly visible bubbles when applied over any leak. Contributes to protect the environment by locating emissions of toxic and/or polluting gases.
· Stable foam formulation.
· NSF registered Cat P1
o Aerosol registration number : 142801
o Bulk registration number :142802
· DVGW (Deutsche Vereinigung des Gas- und Wasserfaches) approved according DIN EN14291: NG-5170AS0069
· Can be used for almost all types of gases :
· Meets the requirements of MIL-L-25567 of oxygen compatibility. Testing of oxygen systems must be done carefully and product residues should not be allowed to build up.
· Non-staining, non-corrosive, stable and safe.
· Safe on plastics, steel, aluminium, copper, etc.
· Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve and handy large button for added convenience.
· Aerosols are pressurized with neutral N2O propellant, giving an active product content of over 98%.
· Welding seams
· Refrigeration units, air conditioning
· Transfer of liquified gases
· Gas pressure testing of pressurised cables
· LPG fuelled engines
· Spray evenly over area to be tested.
· Bubbles will appear at the precise location of the leak.
· Product is water-based and should not come into contact with energised electrical equipment.
· If necessary (e.g. for oxygen systems) product residues can be washed away with water.
· In case of application on plastic or copper: rinse with water after use.
· A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments isavailable for all CRC products.
No customer reviews for the moment.
|1||30,40 TL||30,40 TL|