500 ml Non flammable welding spray
Non flammable welding spray
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Non flammable welding spray; based on traditional solvent and bio degradable oil (according to CEC-I-33-T-82). CRC Anti Spatter provides a quick, easy way to prevent adherence of spatter to metal surfaces during welding and eliminates the need for chiselling, grinding or wire brushing after welding. It prevents the obstruction of automatic and semi-automatic welding equipment.
• Extended nozzle life.
• Increased stability of the arc, ensuring free gas flow.
• Non-silicone heat resistant barrier.
• Long-term anti-adherent effect.
• Easy removal of welding spatter by brushing.
• Economical use, due to its thin film performance.
• Based on non-flammable solvents.
• Contains effective corrosion inhibitors to protect treated surfaces and equipment.
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
• Pressurised with high purity CO2, giving an active product content of over 97%.
• Nozzles and shrouds.
• Workpieces and parts.
• Automatic and semi-automatic welding.
• Welding robots.
• Apply a thin, even film on the surfaces to be welded.
• Spray into the welding nozzle before starting and re-apply as required.
• Spatter can be wiped off with a cloth or by tapping the nozzle on the side of the bench.
• Residual product film may be removed by CRC Industrial Degreaser or CRC Fast Dry Degreaser. In case the post treatement is Hot Dip Galvanizing, follow the cleaning instructions from the galvanizing company or the galvanizing federations (info via International Zinc Association: www.iza.com)
• Provide normal ventilation during welding.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
No customer reviews for the moment.