Powerful solvent blend to remove gum, carbon and sludge from carburetors, EGR, PCV and throttle valves in combustion engines.
• Active ingredient mixture with high solvency power
• Cleans the carburetor and fuel dispensing system
• Compatible with both diesel and gasoline engines
• Dissolves gum and resin
• Rapid and effective cleaning without disassembly
• Cleaning without disassembly, better fuel economy
• Engine runs more smoothly
• Sprays also overhead
• Quickly dissolves carburettor deposits, providing faster starting and smooth idling.
• Dissolves soot, gum, carbon and oil deposits.
• None chlorinated solvents.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
• Carburettor components.
• Positive Crankcase Venting (PCV) systems and valves.
• Exhaust Gas Recycling (EGR) valves.
• Throttle valve.
• Dismount and wet the contaminated surfaces and allow to act for 5 min. Repeat if needed. Allow the EGR and
PCV valve to dry before re-assembling. Start engine at idle. Spray the throttle valve again and accelerate the engine
with a couple of short impulses to 2000 rpm.
• Stop engine and let it cool down. Remove air filter.
• Spray sparingly into carburettor, wetting all visible parts.
• Spray exterior surfaces until they are clean and allow to dry.
• Start engine. Whilst running at medium idle, spray directly into air intake. Accelerate.
• Stop engine. Lubricate and protect exterior parts and linkages with CRC 5-56.
• Put filter back into place and, if necessary, adjust air-fuel ratio