Powerful solvent blend to remove gum,...
Powerful solvent blend to remove gum, carbon and sludge from carburetors, EGR, PCV and throttle valves in combustion engines
500 ml Spray
Powerful solvent blend to remove gum, carbon and sludge from carburetors, EGR, PCV and throttle valves in combustion engines.
• Active ingredient mixture with high solvency power
• Cleans the carburetor and fuel dispensing system
• Compatible with both diesel and gasoline engines
• Dissolves gum and resin
• Rapid and effective cleaning without disassembly
• Cleaning without disassembly, better fuel economy
• Engine runs more smoothly
• Sprays also overhead
• Quickly dissolves carburettor deposits, providing faster starting and smooth idling.
• Dissolves soot, gum, carbon and oil deposits.
• None chlorinated solvents.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
• Carburettor components.
• Positive Crankcase Venting (PCV) systems and valves.
• Exhaust Gas Recycling (EGR) valves.
• Throttle valve.
• Dismount and wet the contaminated surfaces and allow to act for 5 min. Repeat if needed. Allow the EGR and
PCV valve to dry before re-assembling. Start engine at idle. Spray the throttle valve again and accelerate the engine
with a couple of short impulses to 2000 rpm.
• Stop engine and let it cool down. Remove air filter.
• Spray sparingly into carburettor, wetting all visible parts.
• Spray exterior surfaces until they are clean and allow to dry.
• Start engine. Whilst running at medium idle, spray directly into air intake. Accelerate.
• Stop engine. Lubricate and protect exterior parts and linkages with CRC 5-56.
• Put filter back into place and, if necessary, adjust air-fuel ratio
36,24 TL -5% 38,15 TL
80,82 TL -5% 85,08 TL
43,87 TL -5% 46,18 TL
113,30 TL -5% 119,26 TL
34,62 TL -5% 36,44 TL
52,61 TL -5% 55,38 TL
814,34 TL -15% 958,04 TL
22,59 TL -25% 30,12 TL
66,76 TL -5% 70,27 TL
24,88 TL -10% 27,65 TL
37,59 TL -10% 41,77 TL
32,33 TL -5% 34,03 TL
|1||102,78 TL||102,78 TL|