Avaialable in 500 ml Sprey,5 lt and...
Avaialable in 500 ml Sprey,5 lt and 20 lts
Multi-purpose lubricant and corrosion inhibitor
Please choose your requirement from the drop down menu.
This product is no longer in stock
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Multi-purpose lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.
CRC 3-36 is based on a paraffinic oil and a multiple organic inhibitor system that prevents rust and corrosion by displacing and sealing out moisture and by forming a continuous
protection barrier against water and oxygen. The oily, almost invisible film of CRC 3-36 lubricates and penetrates into the finest pores and cracks of the surface. CRC 3-36’s
effectiveness for surface protection is derived from three of its principal properties:
• affinity for metal
• low surface tension
• high capillary action.
By its affinity for metal and low surface tension CRC 3-36 displaces moisture and separates it from contact with the metal surface. The high capillary action contributes to the great
• Multi-purpose lubricant, penetrant and corrosion inhibitor.
• Displaces and seals out moisture, especially after washing or hosing off engines or equipment.
• Penetrates through corrosion to loosen frozen parts.
• Lubricates without leaving a sticky residue.
• Cleans light soils and contaminants.
• Prevents 'fingerprinting' by its protective film.
• Protection of all metals and alloys.
• Compatible with most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers.
• Equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
• Pressurised with non-flammable CO2propellant.
• Active product content of 97%.
• Specifications : NSN 6850-00-050-0659.
• PROCESS MANUFACTURING :
- Heat treated parts
- Machined surfaces
- Finished welds
- In-process aluminium extrusions
- Precision mechanisms
• MACHINING :
- Shim stock
- Drill rod
• MATERIAL STORAGE
- Weld rod and wire
- Air actuated tools
- Frozen joints
• Spray in light, even films to lubricate and protect metal surfaces. For electrostatic spraying, addition of polar solvents (butanol, nitropropane, ...) may be necessary.
• Apply liberally and allow to penetrate to free rusted parts. Full penetration may require several hours.
• To displace moisture, spray wet surfaces until run-off is clear and moisture-free.
• To be removed by solvent cleaners (CRC Industrial Degreaser, CRC Fast Dry Degreaser,...) or alkaline degreasing before surface treatment.
• For application of CRC 3-36 in dipping baths, customers should take care to stir from time to time (to distribute small amounts of deposits) and to prevent excessive evaporation of
solvent. When stable emulsions have been formed, the bath should be emptied and cleaned, and the product replaced.
• Do not use on energized equipment. Use in a well ventilated area.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU-Directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
24,39 TL -5% 25,67 TL
36,24 TL -5% 38,15 TL
80,82 TL -5% 85,08 TL
113,30 TL -5% 119,26 TL
43,87 TL -5% 46,18 TL
34,62 TL -5% 36,44 TL
5,61 TL -5% 5,90 TL
52,61 TL -5% 55,38 TL
66,76 TL -5% 70,27 TL
22,59 TL -25% 30,12 TL
29,40 TL -5% 30,95 TL
24,88 TL -10% 27,65 TL
37,59 TL -10% 41,77 TL
60,62 TL -5% 63,81 TL
32,33 TL -5% 34,03 TL
|1||83,54 TL||83,54 TL|