400 ml Multi-use synthetic lubricant
Multi-use synthetic lubricant
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Multi-use synthetic lubricant.
CRC Industrial Silicone is based on a blend of high quality, stable silicone oils, ensuring superior lubrication and reducing friction in most metal and non-metal applications. It provides also excellent separation and release properties.
• Forms a colorless, non-hardening film.
• Eliminates squeaking, binding and sticking.
• Protects metals, plastics, rubbers, and other surfaces.
• Low surface tension gives better coverage and deeper penetration.
• Repels water from glass, ceramics, fabrics and leather.
• Effective over a wide temperature range (-40°C to +200°C).
• Harmless to most rubbers and plastics (test prior to use).
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
• Aerosols pressurized with high purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of over 97%.
• Precision instruments
• Coin mechanisms
• Parking meters
• Timing devices
• Rolling and sliding mechanisms
• Food processing and handling equipment
Protection and maintenance of rubbers and plastics.
As a release agent in the molding of rubber and plastic parts.
• Bottling machinery
• Rubber seals.
• Spray light, even film on areas requiring lubrication or protection.
• Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
• Repeat application if necessary.
• Removal: by CRC Fast Dry Degreaser or CRC Industrial Degreaser.
• Do not use on energised equipment.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
|1||60,41 TL||60,41 TL|