400 ml CRC Zinc Rich Coating
CRC Zinc Rich Coating
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
CRC Zinc is a unique combination of zinc powders and resins, formulated to form a high performance zinc-rich coating that actively fights rust and corrosion by its galvanic properties.
Ferrous metals are protected by the sacrificial action, even when scratched or damaged.
Zinc becomes the anode which is attacked by corrosion and the base metal the cathode. A film of water-insoluble zinc oxide is formed, which stops rust and corrosion.
• Excellent touch-up for damaged galvanized surfaces.
• Allows spot welding.
• No chlorinated solvents. Totally lead and chromate free.
• Excellent corrosion resistance through cathodic protection even when the coating is
scratched or damaged.
• Good mechanical resistance due to the excellent adhesion on metal.
• Specifications : NSN 8030-01-120-3553.
• Can be painted by most of the commonly used finishes.
For general use in all situations where clean and degreased metal surfaces need to be
protected against corrosion:
• Car body repair
• Harbor installations
• Structural steel
• Railroad equipment
• Roof Guard rails
• Steel cables
• Storage tanks.
• Welding seams and rivet holes
• Repair of galvanized parts
• Home, garden and farm equipment
• Shake aerosol can very well, for at least one minute after agitator ball is free. Stir or mix bulk product well to obtain a homogeneous dispersion. Repeat frequently while using.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface for best results. Remove rust and scale with a wire brush.
• Apply in light, even coats; best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 10-15 minutes. A minimum film thickness of 40 μm is needed for adequate protection.
• When finished spraying, clean aerosol valve by turning can upside down and pressing button until only propellant escapes. If clogging occurs, remove button and clean orifice with fine wire.
• Do not use on energized equipment. Use in well ventilated area.
• A Safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
24,39 TL -5% 25,67 TL
74,67 TL -5% 78,60 TL
114,87 TL -5% 120,92 TL
73,71 TL -5% 77,59 TL
91,90 TL -5% 96,74 TL
5,61 TL -5% 5,90 TL
119,66 TL -5% 125,96 TL
126,56 TL -5% 133,22 TL
95,73 TL -5% 100,77 TL
29,40 TL -5% 30,95 TL
33,50 TL -5% 35,27 TL
25,75 TL -10% 28,61 TL
50,79 TL -10% 56,43 TL
|1||132,36 TL||132,36 TL|