300 ml Spray stands till 1200ºC
300 ml Spray
stands till 1200ºC
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
High temperature anti-seize lubricant.
CRC Copper Paste is a soft, copper-colored paste, based on micronized copper powder and synergistic anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives suspended in a premium grade stable oil.
It is an effective anti-seize formulation, preventing metal-to-metal contact, seizing, galling, and fretting corrosion.
• Reduces friction and wear, even when the base oil has already evaporated.
• High pressure and high temperature resistance.
• Ensures accurate assembly.
• Enables easy disassembly of threaded parts, gaskets and flanges, even after long
• Threaded parts remain in good condition and can be re-used.
• Separating film ensures favorable release behaviour of the threaded connections.
• Excellent sealing even in corrosive atmospheres.
• Resistant to hot and cold water.
• Lead-free and nickel-free.
• Aerosol formulation does not contain chlorinated solvents and uses hydrocarbon
An effective anti-seize lubricant for:
• Bolts, nuts, pins
• Screw connections on hydraulic
• Guides for brakes
• Bushings, fittings
• Brake adjusters
• Spark plugs
• Wheel bolts
• Flanges, flange seals
• Pipeline connections
• Exhaust screw connections
• Sliding sleeves / shafts
• Press fits
- To absorb disk brake noise.
• The surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and grease-free. Wire brush scaled parts and clean with an oil-free solvent like CRC Quickleen.
• A thin, even film should be applied either by spraying or by brushing.
• Assembled parts (gear teeth, screws, ...) can slowly be put in motion.
• Avoid mixing with other products.
• Test before use on plastics or rubber.
• Do not use on energised equipment, oxygen systems or in presence of acetylene.
• Use aerosol only in ventilated areas.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
|1||84,62 TL||84,62 TL|